Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda. undertakes to process your personal data, based on your consent or other legal basis, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 of April 2016, and other legislation in force.
Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda.
Rua Poeta Bocage, No. 15 F – Office M
Telheiras, 1600-240 Lisbon
Telephone: 211 919 815
- Accessing the website and subscribing to its features requires the registration of personal information about its users. Only the information strictly necessary to provide the services and functionality of the website is mandatory.
The protection of your privacy and personal data is a priority for Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda., which, in this way, is strongly committed to respecting the privacy of its users and customers by not sharing, selling or renting personal information to third parties . Thus, without prejudice to any security breaches outside of Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda., it undertakes to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data, namely through the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures for protection of your personal data against accidental destruction, loss or modification, or access and other unauthorized processes.
In the area of activity of Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda., the site may contain images, texts or other information whose rights are held by third parties (such as vehicle brands, company names, photographs or logos). This data is used in strict compliance with the website’s purposes in promoting available sales and in compliance with applicable legislation. Improper uses may be communicated to Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda., in person or through the contacts available on the website.
Please read the following points to understand and become aware of how your personal data will be handled by Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda..
- Data processing:
2.1. Responsible for data processing: Justavenda Leiloeira Unipessoal, Lda. | Rua Poeta Bocage, Nº15 F – Office M, Telheiras, 1600-240 Lisbon | T. 211 919 815
The data you provided us will be subject to computer processing and will appear in the database of the companies in relation to simple participation or domain by Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda.
2.2. Data Protection Officer: Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda. has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted through the following contacts: Rua Poeta Bocage, Nº15 F – Office M, Telheiras, 1600-240 Lisbon, Telephone: 211 919 815.
We must inform you that the DPO appointed by Justavenda, Lda is Ricardo Jorge da Costa Moreira, with the support, as far as the area of law is concerned, of Solicitor Sílvia Santo.
2.3. Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda. is the entity responsible for collecting and processing your personal data (name, address, tax number, citizen card number, telephone, mobile phone, date of birth and email). The processing of this data will be carried out for the following purposes:
- a) For the purposes of the respective legal process, for the purposes of registration in sales procedures (Electronic Auctions, Public Auctions, Closed Letter, Private Negotiation), advertising, marketing through newsletters, contact via telephone to access information and others.
- b) Your personal data will be used by Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda. for invoicing purposes, which will issue the necessary documents, including tax, at the time of award.
2.3.1. If you have given us your express consent to receive marketing communications, the data you have provided us (name, address, tax number, citizen card number, telephone, mobile phone, date of birth and email) will be used to send you information about sales, namely newsletters. Justavenda Leiloeira, Unipessoal, Lda. is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data, with the provision of your free consent. We will only retain your data until your consent is withdrawn or until you exercise your right to object to the processing, safeguarding the legal limitations on the exercise of that right.
2.3.2. Automatically, and to guarantee access to some features, cookies are registered which may store information about your Internet browser and access device.
2.4. The data subject has the following rights:
- a) Right of access to data:
- You have the right to know whether your personal data is processed or not.
- You have the right to access the following information that is treated about you:
- Categories of personal data processed.
- If the data was not collected from you, the source of the data if available.
- Entities acting in the name and on behalf of the person responsible for the treatment.
- Third parties to whom the data is communicated.
- Period of retention of data or criteria used to set the period.
- Whether your data is subject to automated decisions and whether profiles are defined; if so, what is the underlying logic, as well as the importance and consequences that data processing may have for you.
- If your personal data is transferred to countries or international organizations outside the European Economic Area, what guarantees are there so that the personal data will continue to enjoy an adequate level of protection after the international transfer.
- b) Right to rectify data:
- You have the right to have your personal data corrected when they are inaccurate or out of date.
- c) Right to data deletion:
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted only under the following circumstances:
- Data are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected and there is no legal norm that imposes its conservation any longer.
- Withdrew his consent, on which the legitimacy of the treatment was based.
- Personal data are being processed unlawfully, which lacks justification on the part of the holder.
- When you object to the processing of data for marketing purposes, including the definition of profiles that may be associated with it.
- When you objected to the processing of data, pursuant to paragraph 1 of article 21 of the RGPD, and there are no prevailing legitimate interests of the person responsible.
- Data must be erased by virtue of a legal obligation.
- Consent for data processing was provided by their legal representatives, under article 8 of the RGPD.
- You have the right to obtain from Internet search engines the disassociation of hyperlinks from the list of results presented after a search made by their name (de-listing). These links must be individually specified in the order.
iii. There are situations in which the right to data erasure, as indicated, may not apply, when the processing of data is necessary for the exercise of freedom of expression and information or for reasons of public interest in the field of health or for effects of exercising a right in legal proceedings.
- d) Right to treatment limitation:
- For a certain period, the processing of data is limited in its use, and the data, namely, cannot be communicated to third parties, transferred internationally, or deleted.
- You have the right to obtain data processing limitation in the following situations:
- When contesting the accuracy of the data until the data controller checks the quality of the data.
- When the processing of data has been opposed until it is verified that legitimate interests prevail.
- When the data is requested by the data subject for the purpose of exercising a right in a legal proceeding, even if it is no longer necessary for the controller.
- When the data is unlawfully processed and the holder does not want them to be erased, but rather limited in their use (even eventually taking legal action against the person responsible for the processing).
iii. You have the right to be informed by the data controller before the limitation of the treatment you requested is lifted.
- When processing is limited, the data may only be used with your consent, for the purpose of exercising a right in a legal proceeding or defending the rights of a natural or legal person or for weighty reasons of public interest.
- e) Right of data portability
- You have the right to receive your personal data from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and the right to transmit them to another controller, only if the data processing in question is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means.
- You have the right to have your data transmitted directly between the data controllers, whenever technically possible.
iii. The right to data portability only covers the data provided by you.
- f) Opposition right
- You have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your situation, whenever it is concerned:
- a treatment necessary for the exercise of functions in the public interest or the exercise of public authority.
- The pursuit of the legitimate interests of the responsible or third party.
- a reuse of data for a purpose other than that which prompted its initial collection, including profiling.
- In these cases, the responsible person ceases the treatment, unless he/she presents compelling and legitimate reasons that prevail over the rights and freedoms of the holder, or for the purpose of exercising a right in a legal proceeding.
iii. You have the right to object, at any time and without justification, to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including the definition of associated profiles.
2.4.1. If you wish to exercise any of the rights, you should contact us in writing via email email@example.com or by letter sent to Rua Poeta Bocage, Nº 15F – Office M, Telheiras, 1600-240 Lisbon.